Your support gives families the opportunities they need to transform their lives and build safe, healthy relationships.
How your Support Helps
Whether you give money, volunteer your time or even donate a pair of winter boots, your support can change people’s lives. See for yourself why supporting the Domestic Violence Resource Center (formerly CAAW) is so important.
Ways You Can Donate Financially
- Write a check
- Attend the Annual Hannah Humanitarian Award event
- Participate in a holiday donation drive
- Participate in the United Way Donor Choice Giving Campaign
- Consider making a bequest to Domestic Violence Resource Center in your will
- Ask about establishing a monthly installment donation plan
If you have items that you’d like to donate, you can visit Domestic Violence Resource Center during business hours (9am – 4:30pm, Mon – Fri) and drop off your donation. Domestic Violence Resource Center is located at 1735 Vassar Street, Reno, NV 89502.
Diapers & Baby Wipes
Linens and Bedding
Small, Household Appliances
Special Event Tickets